Rivendell Farm is Excited to Announce the Return of Summer Camp!!!
Horseback Riding Camp has returned to Rivendell Farm! We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting 3 weeks of summer riding camp this year.
Camp runs 9 AM-1 PM Mon-Fri and each day is filled with riding, arts and crafts, games, and so much more. Special events can include trail rides, pizza parties and a big event to end the week (each week is different!). The cost is $450 per camper, with discounts available for multiple weeks or siblings attending camp from the same family. For more information, send a message to our Rivendell Farm Facebook Page, a message via the contact us page on the website, or an email to email@example.com. Spots are limited, and a $150 deposit is required to secure your reservation with the remainder due 7 days before your scheduled camp session.
How to Prepare for Summer Horseback Riding Camp?
Is this your first time horseback riding? Or do you currently take lessons regularly? Either way, preparing for camp is the same!
What to Expect?
Fun! Laughter! And to go home tired at the end of the week! Campers will have plenty of time in the saddle, doing arts and crafts, games and learning all about horses. Summer weather can vary though, so you also want to be prepared for both some hot days or some rainy days. Either way, camp is still in session so plan accordingly!
What to Wear?
- Boots with a Heel (cowboy boots or paddock boots are highly recommended but not required)
- Long Pants (this is important to keep your legs protected while riding)
- Helmet (if you don’t have your own, we do have ones here you can borrow)
What to Pack?
- Water Bottle! It gets hot!
- Lunch We each lunch as a group each day and on Friday we will have a pizza party! But you need to plan to bring your lunch Mon - Thursday.
- Change of Clothes Some days we get muddy, some days we get dusty, and some days you may spill glitter all over! No worries, just pack a change of clothes just in case and be prepared to have lots of fun.