Horse Introduction, Care and Ground Lessons
Not ready to ride? There are many people (my son included) who do not enjoy riding, but love being around horses. Perhaps your unsure of this big animal and want to learn and feel more comfortable before you ride.
No need to shut horses out of your life. Some of my most enjoyable moments with my horses have been experienced from the ground. Contact us to get one-on-one instruction in horse handling and care.
You will learn the basics of the following:
- Grooming, the proper way
- Combing out their manes and tails
- Cleaning thier feet
- Giving them a bath
- Handling the horse in general
- Learning to respect their space and have them respect yours
- Putting on halters and lead lines
- The proper way to walk them
- Overall general care
Want to Own/Lease a Horse?
Check out our horses for sale and for lease.OUR HORSES